Jacksonville offers a rich mix of environments rolled into one – the hum of a major regional business center, the big-city excitement of an NFL-franchise metro of 1.5 million, the flip-flops lifestyle of a beach community and the friendly charm of the City’s suburbs and historic neighborhoods, all in a region abounding with natural beauty and outdoor activities.
WHY CONSIDER MOVING YOUR FAMILY OR BUSINESS TO JACKSONVILLE?
• The diverse economic base, with top businesses including fintech, advanced manufacturing, transportation and logistics, IT and innovation, and health/biomedical
• A favorable tax environment, with no corporate franchise tax, state personal tax, inventory tax or foreign income tax
• Powerhouse logistics, as a major distribution point for goods transported throughout the eastern seaboard, Midwest and beyond. Served by three rail networks, three interstates and the No. 1 container port complex in Florida, JAXPORT, which operates three public marine terminal and one cruise terminal
• Top-rated K-12 schools and excellent colleges and universities
• Four U.S. Navy bases, providing access to highly trained naval personnel who often stay in the region after completing their service
• Outdoor activities year-round on 90 miles of beaches, the St. Johns River and Intracoastal Waterway
• 80 golf courses, including THE PLAYERS Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass
• Largest urban park system in the U.S.: More than 80,000 acres of parks, 3 national parks, 7 state parks and more than 400 city parks
• Cost of living among lowest in the Sunshine State
• Low operating costs for businesses